The Dynamic Bible is a project whose focus is to show another level of
just how much the Bible is living and breathing.
To use the Dynamic Bible, choose a "Book and Chapter" and hit "Go!"
Once a chapter is selected, then you can do the following things (without losing your place by having to reload the page):
- Instantaneously switch/hide the "Parallel Translation" via a drop-down box
- Instantaneously switch the "Book and Chapter" of the parallel translation via a drop-down box
- Show/hide the "Greek Words" via a checkbox
- Show/hide "Strong's Numbers" via a checkbox
- Show/hide "Verbs' Tense/Voice/Mood" via a checkbox
- Show/hide "Trans-linear Definitions" via a checkbox
- Show/hide "Visual Greek Color-coding" via a checkbox
- Type up you own notes via the "MyNotes" WYSIWYG
- Click on a Greek word or Strong's Number in the Dynamic Bible to show the definition
This is only the beginning of a MASSIVE project, so revisit frequently to see the on-going changes. Enjoy equipping!