- Strong’s ID:
- Greek Word:
- Part of Speech:
- Usage Count:
- Find “agathos” in the Bible (New Testament)
Equip God’s People Greek Lexicon
1) to be good/well (i.e., “meeting a high standard of quality”)
2) figuratively, to be useful, beneficial
compare to G2570
Equip God’s People Greek Lexicon © 2013–2023. All rights reserved.
Strong’s Greek Lexicon
a primary word; “good” (in any sense, often as noun):—benefit, good(-s, things), well.
Owing to changes in the enumeration while in progress, there were no words left for numbers 2717 and 3203–3302, which were therefore silently dropped out of the vocabulary and references as redundant.
Thayer’s Greek Definitions
1) of good constitution or nature
2) useful, salutary
3) good, pleasant, agreeable, joyful, happy
4) excellent, distinguished
5) upright, honourable
Thayer’s Definitions are as edited by the Online Bible of Winterbourne, Ontario. They removed the etymology, cross-references, and Greek phrases and changed some of Thayer’s Unitarian doctrinal positions concerning the work and person of Christ.